Read It Later 2.0 Beta 3
Version 2.0 Beta 3 for Firefox is now available for download.
Beta 3 contains over 100 fixes, tweaks, and improvements over beta 2. Things should be much faster and much more stable. If you’ve reported a bug, it should now be resolved.
A couple of improvements worth noting:
- Recently Read is now searchable and sortable.
- Offline downloading should be faster and there should be no visible slowdown in the browser while it’s running.
- You can right click an item in your list to share it
- In Firefox’s bookmark organizer, right click any bookmark folder and import it into Read It Later
- Ability to erase your local list and data
- Resolved long-standing keyboard shortcut issue on Mac w/ alt key
- Ability to disable individual keyboard shortcuts
How to Get It
- Please read these notes. It will be a pain to downgrade back to 0.9 if you go to 2.0.
- Save this file to your computer
- From the Firefox menu select File -> Open File
- Browse to the saved file and open it