Pocket’s Most-Saved Recipes: Chocolate Edition
For a few months now, we’ve been digging into Pocket’s most-saved content from across the web, and sharing it on Twitter at @PocketHits. If you’re not following us there, you should! It’s a great way to to discover articles, videos, images and more—it also highlights the different ways you can use Pocket to save the content that matters to you.
One thing we’ve noticed along the way is that our users love to save recipes.
And when there’s chocolate in them, even better.
Herewith, we present the first-ever Pocket Most-Saved list, Chocolate Edition. Below are the most popular recipes you’ve saved from the past 30 days, infused with rich, magical chocolatey goodness:
1. Awesome Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie (Simply Recipes)
2. Chocolate Swirl Buns (Smitten Kitchen)
3. David Lebovitz’s Chocolate Sorbet (Food 52)
(photo: Nicole Franzen)
4. Chocolate Salted Caramel Cupcakes (BrownEyedBaker)
5. Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies (Baking Bites)
6. Frozen Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream Cake (The Kitchn)
(photo: Faith Durand)
7. Ginger Walnut Chocolate Blondies (Joy the Baker)
8. Seven Sins Chocolate Cake (SprinkleBakes)
9. Dark Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie (Tasty Kitchen)
10. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles (Bakerella)