Every day, you discover an enormous amount of content through social media that might be valuable to you, your customers, or your audience. Yet curating and sharing that content can be unnecessarily laborious, tricky, and time consuming. We’ve simplified the way you can manage and share great web content by bringing the power of Pocket to your Hootsuite Dashboard.
Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management system out there, and with Pocket built-in, you’ll be able to discover, save, review, and share content in a seamless and integrated manner.
With Pocket in your Hootsuite Dashboard you can:
- View all the content you’ve saved to Pocket, including saved articles, videos, and images
- Save Twitter and Facebook posts in Hootsuite to Pocket
- Organize content by favoriting, archiving, tagging or deleting saves
- Dig up saved content quickly with robust search options
- Conveniently share Pocket content across all of your social networks
We’re excited to work with Hootsuite to provide an efficient way to engage your audience, so that you can focus on doing what you do best: growing your business and brand.
Here are a few other great ways to use Pocket in your Hootsuite Dashboard:
- Create a Twitter List of thought leaders and influencers you follow in Hootsuite, so you’ll always have a steady stream of interesting content to save to Pocket.
- If you’re a Social Media Manager or run a small business, use Pocket in Hootsuite to create a content library of pre-screened articles, videos, and web pages. Then use Hootsuite’s AutoSchedule to automate and distribute the content library to your company’s social networks.
- Businesses with multiple products can tag their Pocket content with different tags for each social media account — then set up multiple Pocket app streams that separate content for an efficient, targeted approach to social media sharing.
Install the Pocket app for Hootsuite today and tweet at us for a chance to win a free year of Pocket Premium and Hootsuite Pro! Here’s how to participate:
- Follow @Pocket and @Hootsuite on Twitter
- Tell us in 140 characters what’s in your Pocket for Hootsuite – make sure to mention us and use the hashtag #Pocket4Hootsuite
- We’ll randomly pick one entry and announce the winner on Twitter on October 17th.